Let’s travel!

The fast and easy way to get a passport

Our mission is to make it easier for everyone to experience the world

Supplemental ID Requirements

If you do not have a current, valid driver license with a photo, issued more than 6 months ago then you must prove your identity by following the steps below. Even if your license was renewed in the same state within the last 6 months you should still follow the instructions below. The government may delay the processing of your application if you do not follow the steps below. If the government feels you have not provided satisfactory ID your passport could be delayed. All ID issues for passport applicants are treated on a case by case basis by the government. Even if you follow our guidelines here the passport agency may still request additional ID information and may not issue you a passport!

You are requested to send a minimum of five (5) documents which would tend to better establish your identity. The documents submitted should be at least 5 years old or older. The following is a suggested list of documents which have proved helpful in the past with other passport applicants. In particular, school records have been very useful. You may send copies of any personal documents that you have, which may not be listed, and they will be considered. Any type of document which is expired, such as ID card or license, will also be considered.

Professional employee identification card
Government employee identification card (Federal, State, Municipal)
Student identification card (high school or college)
Driver’s license or state ID card
High school yearbook cover and photo pages (copies)
Selective service registration/classification card
Report of separation from active duty (DD Form 214)
Official military identification card (copy front and back)
Union membership card
Professional license (pilot, nurse, cosmetician, realtor, etc.)
Baptismal, confirmation and communion certificate
Medicare/Medicaid, welfare, or food stamp card
Marriage certificate/license and/or food stamp card
Grammar school transcript
Middle/High school transcript
College transcript
Technical/trade school transcript
Credit cards (must contain issuance or member since date)
Bank statements
Insurance papers
Real property tax assessments
Expired passport (U.S. or foreign)
Expired voter’s registration card
Vehicle registration and/or title
Tax return(s)/W-2 forms prior to 2016
Bank/credit card statement
Job pay statement
Utility bills
Apartment lease/home mortgage papers