Expedited Passport


Our mission is to make it easier for everyone to experience the world

U.S New Passport

New Passport

The new passport application process is for applicants:
You are applying for a US Passport for the first time, OR
Your prior US Passport was issued when you were under 16, OR
Your previous US Passport was issued more than 15 years ago, OR
Your expired US Passport is not in their possession.

U.S Passport Renewal

Passport Renewal

Your U.S. Passport can only be renewed if ALL the following conditions are met:
You still have your U.S. Passport in your possession.
Your previous U.S. Passport was issued when you were age 16 or over.
Your previous U.S. Passport was issued no more than 15 years ago.
Your U.S. Passport is undamaged.

U.S Lost Passport

Lost/Stolen Passport

If your US Passport was lost, lost or damaged and would still be valid then you need do a Lost or Stolen Passport. You can also use these instructions If you are unsure whether the lost passport would still be valid.

US Child Passport

Child Passport

If the applicant is under age 16, the the applicant should to apply child’s passport. Please note: US Passport issued to applicant under 16 is valid for 5 years only, and the child’s passport can not be renewed when it is expire.

Visa Express is registered and authorized by the US Government to expedite your passport and Travel Visa requests. We are not affiliated with the US Government as we charge an additional fee to expedite your application within 1-14 days. If you are not in a hurry, you can apply for a passport or a Travel Visa directly from the US Government in 4-8 weeks or respective Embassy.