CHOOSE A SERVICE
RENEWAL OF U.S. PASSPORT INSTRUCTIONS
You may use Passport Renew Service if you answer YES to to all the following questions:
1. You can submit your most recent passport.
2. Your were at least 16 years old when your most recent passport was issued.
3. Your were issued your most recent passport less than 15 years ago.
4. The current passport is undamaged .
Step 1 Gather and Prepare U.S. Passport Application Documents
1. Completed Application DS-82 form online (No handwritten form )
Please click on the link at the bottom of this section to complete, and create your passport application (DS-82) online. After you fill out the form online, you will see at the bottom of the page a button that says "Create Form", please click the "Create Form" button, and your application form (DS-82) will appear completed on your screen. Please note: passport agency doesn't accept handwriting application form, all applications has to be created online only.
1. Please print one copy of the completed application form (DS-82).
2. Do not print the form on double sided pages.
3. You must sign the completed application form (DS-82).
Click here to complete and create your application form (DS-82) online.
2. Your most recent U.S. Passport
1. Your most recent passport must have been issued less than 15 years ago.
2. Your most recent passport must have been issued when you were 16 or older.
3. Your most recent passport is not damaged.
3. Two identical passport photographs
Taken within the past 6 months, showing current appearance. Must be official passport-type only and approximately 2" x 2" with a clear background. The photo must be in color. Do not wear a hat, glasses or any item that covers the face.Face forward only, no side shots or profiles will be accepted. Homemade Digital Photographs are not acceptable.
Note: You may take your passport photos at Kinko's, Walgreens or CVS.
4. Proof of Name Change
If the name you are currently using differs from the name on your previous passport you must submit a marriage certificate, divorce decree or court order showing the change of name. The name change document must bear the official seal of the issuing authority. Uncertified copies or notarized documents can not be accepted. All documents will be returned to you with your passport.
5. Proof of Departure
Please provide one of the following items if you have one:
1. A copy of your air plane ticket or
2. A copy of your itinerary from the travel agent or airline or
3. If you do not have a ticket or itinerary please click here
6. Letter of Authorization
Click here to complete and print out two copies of Authorization Letter. This letter will authorize our company to submit and obtain the passport on your behalf.
7. Processing Time & Fees
1. U.S. Government Fee:
Make one check or money order payable to "U.S. Department of State" (this is the government processing fee).
- Passport Book: $170.00
- Passport Book and Passport Card: $200.00
- 1. Write applicant's full name and date of birth on the check or money order.
- 2. All personal checks must show a printed address.
- 3. Do not cross out and rewrite any information on the check.
- 4. Temporary or starter check is not acceptable.
2. Processing Time & Service Fee:
- 24 hours processing - $329
- 2 business days processing - $279
- 3-5 business days processing- $209
- 6-7 business days processing - $159
- 8-10 business days processing - $109
- 11-14 business days processing - $89
8. Order Form
Click here to completely fill-out order form. You will be asked to input your personal information, order information, and payment information. After inputting your data, click on "Submit Order" which will create your completed order form, then print it out and sign it.
Step 2 Ship Documents to Visa Express
Please place the following documents in a FedEx or UPS Express envelope.
2. Your most recent passport
3. Two passport photos
4. Name change document (if necessary)
5. Proof of departure
6. Letter of authorization (two copies)
8. Order Form
9. Payment to "U.S. Dept. of State"
10. Payment to "Visa Express"
Attn: Passport Department
4615 Southwest Freeway
Houston, TX 77027